Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 1997 07:52:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Mel Lester Jr." <meljr@connet80.com>
To:        Jakob Alvermark <jakob@teligent.se>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Secure connection

At my last place of employment, we depended on FreeBSD based encryption
routers that used a technology called "skip" to provide security between
several sites in two countries (US and Canada).  It worked rather well and
allowed our firewalls to funtion normally.

While skip, like FreeBSD, are freely available, we purchased these systems
as toasters from a firm in Beaverton, OR called Silicon Forest Consultants,
Inc. I am satisfied with their integration and support.  If you are
interested in contacting Silicon Forest, I would be glad to forward their
e-mail address and telephone number.

-mel lester