Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 1996 12:53:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew S. Crocker" <matthew@crocker.com>
To:        Jacob Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org, portmaster-users@livingston.com
Subject:   Re: bang bang bang bang - lame lame lame lame

HDTV compressed using MPEG is 6.3Mbps which fits real nice into ADSL.
Video-on-demand is a one way feed.

-Matt

-Matthew S Crocker               "The mask, given time, comes
Crocker Communications            to be the face itself."  -anonymous
Internet Division		Phone (413) 585-5164
PO BOX 710			Fax   (413) 587-3352
Greenfield, MA 01302-0710	Email matthew@crocker.com