Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 1997 12:24:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Complaining at Warner Brothers?

On Sun, 15 Jun 1997, Michael Smith wrote:

> I started off trying to mail a (reasonably polite) complaint to the
> webmaster at Warner Bros. about their anal use of Shockwave for
> _everything_.

Reminds me of another site I ran into.  The home page said
something like:  "This site would rock if you were using
Microsoft Internet Explorer".

It seems that the commercial world has missed the point of the
world wide web: standardize the data, not the application.

                 | World Wide Web |
                 |   1990-1997    |
                 |     R.I.P.     |

-john