Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:52:45 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Matrox Meteor and 440fx saga continues

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa0

Not sure what to make out this . One thing is certain the problem
still is  not resolved.

If anyone knows of a cool PCI video capture board which works with
the Natoma chipset and  we can get hold of the specs so we can write a
driver please send me mail.

	Amancio

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa0

Replied: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:43:19 -0700
Replied: Edward <support@cs.intel.com>
Replied: hasty@star-gate.com
Replied: Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.nodak.edu>
Replied: les@compmod.com