Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:49:40 +0800
From:      Stephen Liu <satimis@icare.com.hk>
To:        "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd without internet connection

Hi Kevin,

I have FreeBSD 5.2 running a slow PC for test purpose.  Kindly advise;

1) What steps and commands shall I apply to update/upgrade it from
Internet.  I am running 3M broadband.

2) Would it upgrade from source?  I am a little bid nervous if it is.
Because it will take lenghthy time to complete.  I have had bitter
experience in the past to upgrade a Gentoo box from Intenet

TIA

B.R.
Stephen