Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:47:26 +1000
From:      David Lodeiro <dlodeiro@optusnet.com.au>
To:        Jeandre du Toit <jeandre@itvs.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86

When you go to do the XFree config, wich option do you choose? Do you select
the graphical option? On various installs I have found that method to be a
real pain in the ass and it never seems to work right. Use option 3, Its not
graphical but its not exactly command line either. Its goes through each
section step by step. I dont know weather it will help you out , but give it
a go.

Good Luck

David