Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:42:53 +0100 (CET)
From:      Matthias Schuendehuette <root@mscu.snafu.de>
Subject:   RE: Dial in via i4b

Hello,

On 21-Dec-99 mph wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now I got my adaptor working with the mrru 1500 option however, does
> anyone
> know how to create data dialin with this i4b? Know any resources for it?

Here´s my isdnd.rc section regarding accepting a dialin from my machine
at work as a callback initiated from my machine at home. This is for a raw
hdlc connection, authentication is via call-id.

#==========================================================================
# entry section: IP over ISDN - I am called back by the remote end
#==========================================================================
entry

name                    = MAH           # name ´Matthias At Home´

usrdevicename           = ipr           # ipr, tel, rbch
usrdeviceunit           = 0             # unit number

isdncontroller          = 0             # contoller to use or -1 to use any
isdnchannel             = -1            # channel (1/2) to use or 0 or -1
for any

                                        # numbers used to DIAL OUT
remote-phone-dialout    = XXXXX106      # remote number to dial
local-phone-dialout     = YYYYY825      # our number to tell remote

                                        # numbers used to verify at DIAL IN
local-phone-incoming    = YYYYY825      # we take calls for this local
number
remote-phone-incoming   = XXXXX1        # we take calls from this remote
machine

b1protocol              = hdlc          # hdlc, raw

ratetype                = 0             # city
unitlength              = 90            # default unit length
earlyhangup             = 5             # safety zone
unitlengthsrc           = rate          # none, rate, cmdl, conf, aocd

dialin-reaction         = accept        # accept, reject, ignore, anwer,
callback

dialout-type            = calledback    # normal or calledback

dialretries             = 3
recoverytime            = 30
calledbackwait          = 20
dialrandincr            = off

usedown                 = off
downtries               = 2
downtime                = 30

idletime-incoming       = 300
idletime-outgoing       = 30

---
Matthias Schündehütte
E-Mail:   Matthias Schuendehuette <root@mscu.snafu.de>
Solmsstrasse 44         Phone:    +49-30-69409824
D-10961 Berlin          Data/Fax: +49-30-69409825
GERMANY                 Handy:    +49-172-3270397
This message was sent by XF-Mail on FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE