Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 06:35:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@xtdl.com>
To:        nik@iii.co.uk
Cc:        Sue Blake <sue2@welearn.com.au>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: login_getclass unknown class

I guess you could say I am a newbie on this.
Anyway I didn't think of searching for login_getclass.
I am also new to searching
I do usually try to find the answer myself searching
@altavista.digital.com ,
the freebsd website . www.ugu.com and maybe a few others.
I also have the man pages and the handbook as well.
I have learned something.  search for relative words rather
than just a direct word such as vmstat , iostat, etc.

Thanks alot !!

Thank You !

Stephen A. Derdau
"So What if it is wrong. I am getting closer to the right answer!"
"If I had a nickle for every time I was wrrong , I would want a quarter
instead. :-)"