Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 03:52:17 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   README.booting_dos questions...

Hi...

	I'm quite nervous of following the instructions in the above mentioned
file, mainly because I don't understand exactly what it is doing :(

	Of concern is:

            assign hard boot_drive 80 2 2

	If I'm reading this right, and the associated instructions, this
assign (and the other instructions) is going to create a pseudo DOS file
system *overtop* of my FreeBSD File system?  So I'll essentially have the
same thing as pcemu created with the 'DriveA' file?

	If so...what are the recommended values for the above?  It uses those
values for an example, but the instructions state that:

===
        This is the smallest drive possible which still can have MS DOS
        5.0 installed on it along with a config.sys and autoexec.bat file.

        You might want to create a larger boot drive.
===

Thanks...