Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:31:07 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Example PR opportunity

OK, folks, this one is not a drill.

http://www.idg.se/ArticlePages%2F200209%2F13%2F20020913142000340_SOS5%2F20020913142000340_SOS5.dbp.asp

I'm told by a reliable source that this translates to "The Swedish
Government is using FreeBSD to run their elections system."  This is
good news for us.

I'd like to suggest that we use this article as a sample to build a PR
checklist.  How do we push this, and where?  We should put even the
obvious, such as Daemon News postings, on this checklist.

And yes, "translate" sholud be a step as well.  ;-)

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons