Date:      Wed, 15 May 1996 19:06:39 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Michael van der Westhuizen <tombi@iafrica.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gary Clark - FreeBSD doc contributions .... ??

> Gary, I am not sure if I am sending this to the right man, but if I am =
> not, please forward it to the right person.

Well, a few quick comments on this:

1. Gary's not FAQ maintainer anymore, that job being handled (usually :-) by
   Ollivier Robert.  In sending to faq@freebsd.org, however, you did the
   right thing - Ollivier's no doubt seen your message already.

2. What you propose is actually more involved than a simple FAQ entry and
   really better directed at the larger "docs group", whom I've cc'd on
   this message (and preserved your message below for).

3. The format in which we accept new submissions is actually SGML, not
   plain text (though we'll accept it if someone else is willing to play
   "formatter"), HTML or WORD format.  See existing Handbook and FAQ
   sources for real-world examples if you're totally unfamiliar with SGML.

Thanks!

					Jordan