Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:46:24 +0100
From:      "Dennis Pedersen" <mlists@daydreamer.dk>
To:        "Shoichi Sakane" <sakane@kame.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Racoon/sainfo - 'no policy found'

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shoichi Sakane" <sakane@kame.net>
To: <mlists@daydreamer.dk>
Cc: <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 11:05 AM

> > > the message means the SPD entry to be used this negotiation has
> > > different ipsec tunnel end points, such like
>
> > > spdadd X Y any -P out ipsec
> > > esp/tunnel/A-B/use
> > > esp/tunnel/A-C/use;
>
> > Uhm, i've read and kind of docs about the last parameter on the spdadd
> > (use/unique/etc/) but is it explained anywhere when i use what and why?
>
> > If i wanna set up a box as a concentrator what parm do i use then?
>
> although i haven't understood what you mean, the kernel can understand
> the SP entry which is defined different ipsec tunnel end points.

Okai i'll try drawing it then:
               VPN
Office 1---------
                            \
                             \
                                === Main office
                VPN    /
Offic 2----------/

Then my question is do i have to set any special parm. in order for the box
at the main office to accept both tunnels? (I've seen several conf examples
where the last part variates from require/use/unique and so on. But the
function of those cmd's i could'nt find anything about?)

Regards,
Dennis