Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 07:43:08 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hotmail

The topic of spam from hotmail has come up here a couple of times.
We all wish they didn't exist, however...

They seem to have improved their handling of spam reports in recent
weeks, providing responses like the following within hours (which is more
than I can say of many regular ISPs). If anyone is getting pestered by
hotmail spammners it might be worth noting that writing to
abuse@hotmail.com does produce some result these days. If I'm mistaken,
someone please correct me.

-----Forwarded message from policy@hotmail.com-----