Date:      Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:18:21 -0400
From:      "Nephin, Mathew" <mpnephin@neptec.com>
To:        "'freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   serial communication software (examples of RS 422 code)

Good morning,

  I have been searching on the internet for information on serial
communication software or, more specifically, examples of code, for a
project that my employer is doing and have been having some difficulty.  I
was wondering if you might be able to direct me to a place where I might
find a few examples of such code.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Matt

P.S.  We would like the code in C.