Date:      Thu, 04 Feb 1999 23:17:49 -0800
From:      unsafe at any speed <erich@compecon.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CAM problem with 3.0S?

Be sure to turn off the termination on the Adaptec itself when you have both
the 50-pin and 68-pin cables attached to it. You should also be aware that if
you're using both the 2940UW's internal connectors that you can't have
anything connected to its external connector. Also be sure your 68-pin drive
and whichever drive is at the end of your 50-pin cable are both terminated.

hope this helps,
Eric