Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:19:56 -0600 (CST)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        "J.C. Frazier" <wolfman@csocs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Frontpage Extensions (again?)

I just downloaded and tried this out. Everything seemed to
proceed normally.  I did a make certifcate and then
installed.  The whole process worked very nicely.

Thanks for supplying us with this port.

*Gene Harris      http://www.tetronsoftware.com*
*FreeBSD Novice                                *
*All ORBS.org SMTP connections are denied!     *