Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:43:50 -0400
From:      "Peter Brezny" <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>
To:        <freebsd-small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   writing/getting kernel configs into flopy.

I've got a machine I want to use with picobsd that has some isa nic's in it.

However, i have not figured out a way to convince picobsd to save the kernel
configuration I put into it on boot.

I get the feeling there is a way to write a kernel config file by hand, and
put it somewhere to be compiled into the build of the disk image, however,
I've never written a kernel config file by hand and don't know where to
start, or where to place it once i've got one.

Could someone forward some pointers?

TIA

Peter Brezny
SysAdmin Services Inc.