Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 2020 06:19:14 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Roderick <hruodr@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LUA ERROR: memory allocation error: block too big

- who wants to deal with something low level like the boot loader,
   should be also able to learn a simple programming language.

- Now the whole bootloader had become riddled with problems that hinders
   booting and installation.

-  Unfortunately someone was willing to do the destructive work.

The only possitive thing: only the bootloader was spoiled. One could
spoil the whole system with this posture and argumentation.

Rodrigo