Date:      Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:32:48 +0500
From:      "Fazal Ahmed Malik" <fam@sky.net.pk>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pppoe controlling simultaneous use with freeradius

Hi guys,

 i have trouble in simultaneous use to work with Freeradius 2 and =
FreeBSD5.2 pppoe server. My Freebsd box as working as PPPOE server and =
on same box freeradius is working. But i don't know how freebsd interact =
with radius as nas. Also could not kill stale pppoe sessions. I also =
tried MAC-based authentication but without luck.
Please help if some one has solution for this problem i guess i am just =
missing nas type for freebsd as box is unable to answer radius querries =
due to wrong nas type.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Fazal Ahmed Malik