Date:      Wed, 31 May 1995 19:27:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?= <asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        Lucas.James@ldjpc.apana.org.au, krebs@faps.uni-erlangen.de, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: GCC 2.6.2 / InterViews won't compile

Satoshi

I find that I can't make InterViews using Lucas script on my 2.0R system, but
I can do that using my won script on my own 1.1.5.1 system.  I bet Lucas's
script would work fine on 1.1.5.1 too.  If you have made InteViews on a
more recent system, well, I guess it's upgrade time at last.

I want to make one thing sure, however ... check your make listing for
the stuff in the iv/src/bin directories, especially idraw and ibuild.
That's what bombed for me, although the libs built fine.

Please reassure me.  Then I'll get mad at myself for spending all that
time fighting a 2.0R problem, that wasn't in code ... sheesh!

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!