Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:17:35 +0200
From:      monster@okb.lv (Denis J. Cirulis)
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   two gateways

Hello,

I was wondering if this scheme would work.
Box #1 is FreeBSD-4.4-STABLE with two network interfaces. First
interface has external ISP assigned addres, the second has fake
ip address (RFC1918). On box #1 kernel is compiled with IPFILTER
to do NAT for 10.0.1.0/24,10.0.2.0/24 and 10.0.3.0/24 and for
stateful firewalling, to protect my fake lans.

On the box #2 there is also FreeBSD-4.4-STABLE where default
route is 10.0.0.1. Will this structure work ? I'm asking because
i can't test it myself for now because i must switch all my
networks but this is production environment.

	ISP assigned

	 +------+
	 |      |
	 |   1  |