Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:57:22 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: www/private update_website.sh

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

Oops!

This should have been line-wrapped, sorry. :(

A.

On Wed Jun 05, 2002 at 07:58:19PM -0500, Antoine Beaupr=E9 wrote:
> antoine     2002/06/05 19:58:19 CDT
>=20
>   Modified files:
>     private              update_website.sh=20
>   Log:
>   massive fixes
>  =20
>   this script wasn't working at all
>  =20
>   use absolute paths instead of relying on $PWD
>  =20
>   the target to create the ChangeLog is *not* libh/ChangeLog, of course
>  =20
>   move the public_html/dox cleanup out of the cleanup function, or we'll =
never finish the script with a correct dox directory
>  =20
>   enable the -x flag to make the cron script mail me the debugging output=
 to make sure everything runs fine each night
>  =20
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.2       +7 -6      www/private/update_website.sh
>=20
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-libh" in the body of the message

--=20
=46rom the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of
Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh--