Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:36:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Paul Halliday <dp@dove.penix.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Libretto 50CT sound.

	I am trying to configure the sound card on this libretto.
# Sound
device          pcm
device          pcm0 at isa? irq 5 drq 1 flags 0x0

upon boot dmesg reports this as a yamaha OPL3 SA2 with the same attributes
as can be seen from the system bios. Trying to play mp3's with this setup
just gives a few clicks etc. I have also tried the sbc0 line in the
kernel, it too was recognized but wouldnt offer a whisper via mp3blaster.

The only info on this i can find is some old threads regarding the pcm
driver with flags that do not seem to be present anymore.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Please CC.

Paul Halliday.
http://dp.penix.org