Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:52:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dean Patterson <psamuel01@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   calcru: negative runtime of -SOMENUM usec for pid errors.

I have an IBM aptiva, K6/450 and 5.3 gives me
continuous calcru messages.  I understand is it
probably hardware related, but I could not replicate
the messages using 4.10.  I pulled out all the
hardware that I could to no avail.  So is it just the
fact that 4.10 is not showing the messages vs. 5.3?
Or is there something else I am missing?  I cannot
find the kern.timecounter switch to change and even
then I am wondering if that just stops the messages
instead of fixing the issue.  This will be used as a
NAT Gateway so I need it to be functioning properly.

Thank you,
Dean.