Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:32:38 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Gimp-1.1.7

In 4.0, there is a new Gimp. First, I had the error message "Cant find
Gimp.pm", well an afternoon..with this CPAN system. Not shure, if I havent
distroyed my Perl things here, or half...half installation of the new
version, the binary is the old, all the "helping" scripts are 5.6...
Ok, maybe its on the live filesystem.

But then, playing with VIDEO, that seems to be the main difference,
an xpc (or how the Gimp-files are called) toppm is missing. Then, I cant
compile the xanimloki exporting version...

Is somebody more happy with it ?

H.