Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:00:04 -0700
From:      Tom Wiebe <twiebe@mac.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Secondary Mail Server??

Hi all,

Wow, I just can't believe all the wonderful responses people have given on
this, on and off the list.

There's a stereotype of Unix users being arrogant and ungiving that we
would often come up on the various Mac server lists I've been part of for
the last couple of years.

It would appear that that stereotype did not start from the FreeBSD
community. I only wish I had joined sooner!

I picked up my servers this afternoon and I can hardly wait to see how
FreeBSD will scream on modern hardware (PIII 1000), I've been pretty happy
farting around with it on my old 166 mhz Pentium.

Thanks a lot to everyone!!

Tom Wiebe

The Image Foundation
http://www.imagefoundation.com/