Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 17:06:53 +0800 (CST)
From:      "Vive l'amour" <cfliu@csie.nctu.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Are there any documents for PCB hashing?

Hi, I'd like to know if there are any tutorial or introduction documents
that explains the PCB hashing in BSD kernel. Steven's TCPv2 didn't explain
this becoz at the time he wrote the book, only one-behind cache was used.

I'm confused at in_pcblookup_local() and in_pcblookup_hash(). In TCPv2, there
is only a in_pcblookup and these hashing stuffs have confused me.  What's
the difference between the two calls??

Thank you very much

David