Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:58:49 -0800
From:      prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: running linux programs

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 09:47:21 +0300
Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru> wrote:

> emulators/linux_dist-gentoo-stage* are used for this.

so what i should do then is install one of the 3 dist-gentoo-stages?
or do these work the same way as the gentoo stages - i seem to recall i
just did gentoo from stage 2 or 3 many years ago.

will this give me the gentoo emerge environment?

will this be a separate /compat/linux directory from what i got when i
simply put on linux-opera?

is there a wiki on linux emulation anywhere?

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's