Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:19:35 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New User's Handbook Part III

At 24 Jul 2000 06:45:17 GMT,
Jim Mock <jim@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:
> Since this didn't happen, we might as well do this here :-)  As far as
> content goes, what did you have in mind?  The stuff there just came from
> the existing handbook (as the porters-handbook did), but I'm willing to
> rewrite/split stuff up -- it'd be good to have some sort of direction
> when doing so though.  If anyone else has ideas on this, I'd like to
> hear those too.

Rewriting and splitting without considering translation may harm
translators.  Of course, re-organizing text to brush up is generally
good idea.  And I know considering translation during re-organizing is
bothered.

So, please separate "content changes" and "structual changes" and
commit them separately.

This is not specific to this thread, but I think all other translation
projects have same with.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project