Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:19:43 +0900
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        iwasaki@jp.freebsd.org
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pccardd patch [Auto select config index]

> Attached patch allow you to specify config index something like
> 	config auto "sio3" ?
> or
> 	config default "ed0" ?
> in your pccard.conf like PAO configuration.

I'll commit this tomorrow if there're no objections.
And I'm going to rewrite pccard.conf.sample in 5.0-CURRENT based on
PAO pccard.conf.
BTW, I've noticed that I had to change available IO ports section of
my pccard.conf because sio1 was not probed but 0x2f8-0x2ff was used
by COM2, then system seems to froze during driver allocation.
Here's my current configuration.

# Generally available IO ports
#io     0x240-0x360
io      0x240-0x2F7