Date:      Tue, 26 May 2020 08:04:05 +0000
From:      Wei Hu <weh@microsoft.com>
To:        tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net>, "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: freebsd 12.0 azure and azure-agent (waagent)

Not running waagent on guest could cause problems in Azure. Fortunately Li-=
Wen=20
Hsu from FreeBSD Foundation has recently updated the agent code to use Pyth=
on 3.x.
He is also working on publishing the 12.1 image on Azure Marketplace. You c=
an=20
check with him directly.=20

You can enable the boot diagnostics feature on Azure portal and check the s=
erial
console output for the VMs running in Azure.=20

Wei