Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 96 17:19:03 PST
From:      "Brett Glass" <Brett_Glass@ccgate.infoworld.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Console messages

When I'm working at the system console under FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE, kernel
messages pop up on the screen and interrupt my work. Is there a way to
direct these messages to a single virtual console (The kernel is built for
four right now) rather than to whichever virtual console I'm working on?
This way, I could switch to one of the virtual consoles (say, ttyv0) to see
the messages, but would not be interrupted when I was working in
another....

--Brett Glass