Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 22:47:24 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: calling all mutt users

On 2000-12-06 21:20 -0600, Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net> wrote:
> I'm looking to change my mutt color scheme and was wondering if
> anyone had a neat setup that they'd like to share.  My current
> one has too many bright colors for my black background, green
> foreground taste.

I also prefer green on black.  Here are my mutt colors:

color error             red             black
color quoted            cyan            black
color quoted1           yellow          black
color quoted2           cyan            black
color quoted3           yellow          black
color quoted4           cyan            black
color quoted5           yellow          black
color hdrdefault        yellow          black
color header            brightyellow    black   ^(From|To|[Cc]c):
color tilde             blue            black
color markers           yellow          black
color status            white           blue
color attachment        magenta         black
color body              white           black   "[a-z]+tp://[^ >,]+"
color body              magenta         black   [-_+.a-z0-9]+@[-.a-z0-9]+

Enjoy!

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                     My reality check just bounced.
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org