Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:50:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: conf/25472: add bg_BG.CP1251 locale support

The following reply was made to PR conf/25472; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To: "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:49:27 +0200

 OK, here's another attempt at a patch.  I've been running with
 the RELENG_4 version of this for almost an year now, and I've
 tested the -current-specific portions a couple of months ago.
 I also tested it just now to make sure it builds on ref5.FreeBSD.org
 and it passes a couple of character, time and date tests I tried
 after setting PATH_LOCALE to /home/roam/tmp/bg/usr/share/locale.

 Pending any serious objections, there are a couple of people who
 would very much like to see bg_BG locale support in 4.5 :)
 I hope I've done most of it correctly this time around :)
 And thanks again for your help and pointers!

 G'luck,
 Peter

 --
 What would this sentence be like if it weren't self-referential?