Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 1998 10:31:23 -0600 (EST)
From:      joe <joe@lab.cba.ualr.edu>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tobacco addiction (was: Regulated names (was: Crazy Laws))

On Sun, 27 Dec 1998, Drew Baxter wrote:

> At 10:10 PM 12/26/98 -0600, joe wrote:

> >Is "stupider" an actual word?
> >
> >> And how long has this regulated name thing been going on? :-)
> >
> >For a few days now, and even branching off from topics such the phonetics
> >of various languages to tobacco use of the Brits...even thought of
> >contributing to it myself...ooops, already did 8-)
>
> And this relates directly or even indirectly to FreeBSD *looks around*
> Where? :-) [I'm just asking the questions I get asked when I post
> irrelevant material]

If you look at the list charter for freebsd-chat at:

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook351.html#704

it states:

Non technical items related to the FreeBSD community
This list contains the overflow from the other lists about
non-technical, social information. It includes discussion
about whether Jordan looks like a toon ferret or not, whether or not
to type in capitals, who is drinking too much
coffee, where the best beer is brewed, who is brewing beer in their
basement, and so on. Occasional announcements
of important events (such as upcoming parties, weddings, births, new
jobs, etc) can be made to the technical lists, but
the follow ups should be directed to this -chat list.