Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:55:15 +0900
From:      "Rommel B. IKEDA" <r_ikeda@oisca.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stefan_E=DFer?= <se@freebsd.org>
Cc:        CTM Users <ctm-users@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Errors when extracting the ctm file...

Thank you very much for the reply...
I know that I have a lot of space because I am using my FreeBSD in my HD =

as my only O.S....but there seems to be some problems with our internet=20
connection yesterday...one thing more everytime I try to download using=20
Mozilla, especially when downloading CTM Deltas it always gives me an=20
automatic *.cgi extension for example downloading=20
ports-cur.5000xEmpty.gz would always gives me a "save as"=20
ports-cur.5000xEmpty.gz.cgi, I usually delete the cgi and continue=20
dowloading...Maybe there is a problem in this...Anyways, I will try to=20
find out about it...
Anways...I also received an answer from Mr. NAKAMURA Takeshi...and when=20
I followed his instruction...I was able to successfully do it...Anyways, =

this time I used the "fetch" command and I was able to download=20
it...Funny about it is, I can always install ports but could never=20
cvsup...That is why I am using CTM...

Once again Thank you...