Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 00:25:42 -0600
From:      "Chris Silva" <bitsurfr@enteract.com>
To:        "David Deaven" <deaven@execpc.com>, "Chris Hill" <chris@monochrome.org>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions list" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Backup - opinions wanted

I have a 4 mm DAT, I was thinking of using Amanda (/usr/ports/misc/amanda24)
But, after
looking into it, I didn't want to deal with the lack of functions.  I found
Flexbackup
(/usr/ports/sysutils) - This thing is sweet - I have tons of options for
full, incr.
etc. backups.  Even spanning other boxes via ssh ;)  Again, I use a DAT

Best regards,
		 Chris

DH/DSS Fingerprint = 8265 0BB8 2C7D A376 3CCD 6858 8630 0E47 194A 0318
RSA Key Fingerprint = 4390 44E5 E316 F2AA A11E 5755 F3F9 D69B

PGP Mail encouraged / preferred - keys available on common key servers

          Proud supporter of FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD