Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 1995 15:32:33 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        pvinci@ix.netcom.com (Paul Vinciguerra)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: is LINT going to change much before 2.1?

Ref.
---
I'm writing the doc on configuring and rebuilding the kernel and am
wondering how much is LINT going to change before 2.1?  I just wanted
to know how much is it expected to change?
----
I have placed patches on freefall:~jhs/FIXES.tgz (or something like)
so that one can do
	cd /usr/src/sys ; make
or
	cd /usr/src/sys ; make CONFIG=MY_PREFERENCE
& it will config & make a kernel (by default for `hostname` as preference)
I have not commited any component of it yet ('cos I'm nervous of CVS & want
to reread the cvs docs first)

Julian S