Date:      Wed, 04 May 2005 02:14:31 -0700
From:      ray@redshift.com
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Broadcom BCM95820 SSL encryption accelerator card

Does anyone know if FreeBSD and/or OpenSSL will support the Broadcom BCM95820
SSL acceleration cards?  I have a few here and wanted to try to get OpenSSL to
work - but I'm not sure if I need a driver in order for OpenSSL to off load it's
encryption tasks to the CPU on the BCM95820.  Does anyone have any experience
with this (or other SSL) card and/or would anyone know where to start if
attempting to get one of these cards to work?

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks.

Ray