Date:      Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:52:20 -0700
From:      garys@opusnet.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        Joel Dahl <joel@automatvapen.se>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Restructure the Contributors article

Joel Dahl <joel@automatvapen.se> writes:

> Your only objection is that this belongs somewhere else, and I agree,

No, my objection is that your move will bury the old Donor's Gallery
where fewer will find it than in it's current location (or in the new
donors page).  And I gave you an easy, two-line solution to the
problem of the front-page link and a slight change of the wording
there would be an even easier fix, until someone waves a magical wand
over the donors' and contributors' pages.

> If you or someone else would like to do the work, and move the donors

No, thanks; that would tend to establish a bad precedent and
discourage people from replying to calls for objections or comments.

Thanks for giving me so many opportunities to clarify my position.