Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:07:17 -0500
From:      "Jason" <jasonc@concentric.net>
To:        "Alan Batie" <batie@agora.rdrop.com>, "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        "Jim Shankland" <jas@flyingfox.com>, <joe@thebestisp.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fw: FreeBSD firewall questions

Maybe you should consider getting better connectors.  Mine never have that
trouble.  I guess you have to make them right the first time is all.

What ever happened to thinet these days.  I see more Type I and coax
anymore.  I like it because you can connect as many computers are you need
on one line.  Works for my mini lan here.
----------
> From: Alan Batie <batie@agora.rdrop.com>
> To: Daniel O'Callaghan <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
> Cc: Jim Shankland <jas@flyingfox.com>; joe@thebestisp.com;
freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: Re: Fw: FreeBSD firewall questions
> Date: Thursday, February 12, 1998 2:35 AM
>
> On Thu, Feb 12, 1998 at 06:21:45PM +1100, Daniel O'Callaghan wrote:
> > And if the two computers are right next to each other, why not use
coax?
> > It seems to have gone out of fashion, somewhat, but it still works.
>
> At least it does if you wiggle the connectors just right...
>
> --
> Alan Batie                   ______    www.rdrop.com/users/batie     Me
> batie@agora.rdrop.com        \    /    www.qrd.org         The Triangle
> PGPFP DE 3C 29 17 C0 49 7A    \  /     www.pgpi.com   The Weird Numbers