Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:09:16 -0400
From:      Henry Olyer <henry.olyer@gmail.com>
To:        Bruce Cran <bruce@cran.org.uk>, Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sysinstall@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unable to find device node for /dev/ad4s1b in /dev

The root partition ("/") is 10GB.

The SWAP area ("/swap") is 6GB.

And two additional area's, "/usr", 60GB,

And one personal area which I expect to remake using GBDE (after everything
is up and running,) that's about 90GB or so...

This is about 170GB, the disk shows 238GB, and the rest was unallocated.  I
also tried putting something else up, OpenBSD, before I did any of this.
 That didn't help -- the error was unchanged.  (Just the major number was
incremented, of course.)