Date:      Mon, 19 Sep 2016 07:09:25 +0800
From:      "Adrian Lim " <Adrian.lim@adadvertorials.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   fwd:I'm so sorry...

Hey

I'm so sorry if you wanted to come for our workshop last month, and found
out
that we've closed..

We've arranged a special session just for you to learn our techniques on
how to create a full time inco,me on Qoo10 and Lazada...

If you haven't heard of Qoo10, it was formerly known as Gmarkets..

Qoo10 & Lazada are the fastest growing online ecommerce marketplaces in
Asia, they have
uptapped potential as there are over a million eager Singapore buyers, it's
just a matter of whom they buy from... Shouldn't it be you?

In our previous workshop we showed 3 real life case studies on what are our
top students are selling in Qoo10 that created such fast results for
them..

One even went on to sell 1,000 pieces of ______ within 30 days (Can only
show you during our training)...

We received so many thank you comments that we were totally speechless..

If you missed our training...

Here's your chance to attend our next one before all the seats are taken
up..

We will be closing down our free Qoo10 training soon so if you want to
know
how you can make up to $75,000/month in Qoo10...

Secure your seat here now

This training is totally sponsored by us and there are no costs involved..

So there is nothing for you to lose and everything to gain...

Talk soon & hope to see you at the workshop..

Adrian

P.S.In this free training, we will share with you our simple 5 step method
to setting up a
successful Qoo10 business without any risk.

Check it out here

P.S.Please ignore this email if you have already attended, but you can
check out this training where you can create an additional 3 streams of
income...using just 30 mins per day..

Click this link to unsubscribe: