Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:55:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex Zepeda <jazepeda@pacbell.net>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        Jeremy Lea <reg@FreeBSD.ORG>, Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@FreeBSD.ORG>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Loader.rc: unknown command

On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:

> Then, please send me the same information: how did you upgrade? what did
> you have before? what's the date of your present world?

Make installworld, dunno but it was at least a few weeks old, and the
present world was built last night.

> Anyway... nothing can actually explain the problem reported. :-( In
> theory, it's impossible for such a problem to happen unless someone
> introduced a bug in loader/FICL (or managed to disable FICL altogether).

I would vote for FICL bug, as I tried updating my "scripts" too, and that
didn't solve my problem.  Perhaps there's a bug in reading the file off
the disk.  Needless to say it works, but give that strange error/warning
at the beginning.

- alex

Experience something different
With our new imported dolly