Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 08:41:11 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Mr Operating System <freebsd@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, nate@mt.sri.com, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A couple of problems!!

> Sounds like a mixup in the sup server.  Also, the Makefile I was

argh... *sigh* *scream* =(

i wish i'd have enough diskspace and lot more bandwidth between me and the
freebsd.org so i could get all from there... ofcourse, then i should be
living in the country too which would mean automaticly more bandwidth...

> speaking about was the Makefile in the lex directory, not the Makefile
> in /usr/src.

# $Id: Makefile,v 1.5 1996/06/19 20:46:57 nate Exp $

that was the id you wanted, this is what i have:

# $Id: Makefile,v 1.2 1994/08/27 09:52:30 csgr Exp $

no wonder... *blink*

but did the last base Makefile i got few minutes ago look about right? like,
if i'd be finally getting the -current i've thought i've had earlier too...

coz i just cant wait to 'make world' on ppro200   *grin*

> Nate

mickey