Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2019 19:15:01 +0000
From:      Alex Fegatilli <alex.fegatilli@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Possible Error in Italian Handbook

Hi FreeBSD's Team

I am a Computer Scientist Student, I am reading the FreeBSD Handbook in=20
Italian Language

In Chapter 3 "Unix Basic" paragraph 5 "Disk Organization" there are=20
there words, I try to translate them in TL;DR :

"The File Systems have a fixed dimension. If you create once file system=20
and want to extend any partition, you need to back up your data, format=20
and extend the partition"

But in this link https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/disks-growing.html=20
you can extend partitions without backup, rebuild file system etc...

This is a mistake or I have not understood?