Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:33:29 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: populating man-refs.ent

At 21 Jul 2000 17:30:10 GMT,
Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de> wrote:
> The current policy for man-refs.ent seems to be "only one step at a time".
> If you need an additional entity, you'll have to add it to man-refs.ent
> (or find somebody who can add it for you).

According to doc/ja_JP.eucJP/man, it seems there are about 1200
manpages.  And currently we have about 200 entries in man-refs.ent.

I don't know what we should do, but many entities in man-refs.ent may
make buidling documents slow down.  And jade will eat more memory to
keep entities.

IMHO, current method is enough if committers test to build doc tree
before their commits.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project