Date:      Wed, 16 May 2012 17:25:11 +0200
From:      Martin Tournoij <martin@arp242.net>
To:        Jamie <jamie@geniegate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Downtime! Downtime! Downtime! I want FreeBSD! :-)

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 09:51:15AM -0500, Jamie wrote:
> Does anyone know of a place that'll rent out FreeBSD jails, with
> 2 IP numbers? (and by that, I don't mean FreeBSD running in a linux
> virtualization compartment.. I mean, freebsd running on bare hardware)

I've never heard of this exactly, but TransIP offers fairly decent VPS hosting
for FreeBSD and OpenBSD.

https://www.transip.eu/vps/pricing-and-purchase/

--
Martin Tournoij <martin@arp242.net>
http://arp242.net | http://daemonforums.org

QOTD:
You are an insult to my intelligence!  I demand that you log off
immediately.