Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 17:23:04 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Chip Morton <tech_info@threespace.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: internal hosts in email

Chip Morton wrote:
> Now Eric, you know good and well that you're supposed to have read every
> shred of written documentation on an available subject before you step into
> the FreeBSD Coliseum asking your pedestrian questions.  I think I read that
> in the list charters somewhere. ;-)

Oh yea, I forgot about that.  I was so busy reading the documentation on NFS and
it's issues, I must have lost that bit of info in the grind. :)

Have you ever been looking so hard for something, then, only to realize, that
there it is, right in your pocket (hand/wallet/etc) the whole time?  Yea, that's
how I feel today.

Eric