Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2002 12:03:43 -0800
From:      Sean Ellis <sellis@telus.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mod_frontpage

Friday, April 05, 2002, 7:10:43 AM, I wrote:

> Hello,

hey,

>    Hello, I'm having trouble getting mod_frontpage to work
> properly
>    after installing apache13-ssl, mod_frontpage, and
> frontpage from
>    ports onto my 4.5-STABLE machine.

Just a follow-up post.

I wound up grabbing this tarball, fp50.bsdi.tar.Z, and doing
it from
scratch, following these instructions for the frontpage
component,

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/sharepnt/proddocs/admindoc/owsd02.asp

After patching and making the new httpd binary back it up. The
install
script for frontpage was overwriting mine with bad results.
After a
little coaxing it seems to be working quite well, administative
interface and all.

--
Regards,
 Sean                            mailto:sellis@telus.net